Measuring success - terms and conditions
Free market research terms and conditions
See www.addingvalue.com/measuring-success for full details of the free market research promotion. The Promotion of Free Market Research shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is: AddingValue Communications Ltd. trading as AddingValue; Parkshot House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2PR, UK
- UK Businesses only, 18+.
- Free market research offered to any Client [company, agency or brand] spending a minimum of £50,000 gross on a new campaign with AddingValue in the UK only.
- To apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
- Free market research will only be offered to campaigns where the objective is to engage a consumer audience.
- Not valid for campaigns focused solely on a business audience.
- Only applicable to new briefs and campaigns that are not already under discussion with AddingValue as of 21st July 2015.
- Campaigns and market research to be conducted by 31st December 2015. Last date for qualifying brief is 30th November 2015.
- The market research will be conducted on site of the campaign or event by use of tablets, a web-based survey questionnaire and then collated and independently verified by a 3rd party.
- There is a maximum of 10 of questions per market research.
- Independently checked and verified by an agent nominated by AddingValue.
- 3rd party independent agent nominated by AddingValue is iDA Consulting Ltd.
- Any incentives offered to participants will be paid for or provided by the client.
- No cash alternative in whole or in part.
- The Promoter may publish any results.
- No exchange or refund or part refunds allowed.
- In exceptional circumstances the promoter may amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- Value of the market research not to exceed £3,000 on the open market.
- Market research cannot be deferred to any other campaign and must be used on the campaign or event nominated by AddingValue.